Thursday, March 15, 2012

Now it will be noticed that if my theory about the philosophy of understanding others is true, it would indeed be too great a shock to our senses to learn that some people really mean what they're saying. Or better yet, in its most general form which I cannot perfectly predict, all possible knowledge for me depends on the potency of my inductions - which are of course nothing less than inferences of a generalized conclusion from particular instances. If I am wrong, then it follows that I have no reasons to think my beliefs are true about anything else either. When I looked at others and considered the malignity of despair, the range of want, and the general misplacement of crucial priorities, I found more words than I could possibly speak to express my views. However, I find it difficult today to grow, outside of asking myself the hard questions. For example: How would a successful person perform my next task at hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment